Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a leading Valves & Flow Control equipment manufacturing company. The organisation is a market leading organisation with a renowned global presence.
Due to succession planning, the organisation is seeking to recruit a Global Sales Manager – Engineered Valves. This is a new position within the organisation created to pursue new growth for the Valve business unit.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in the European Union without visa sponsorship. Based in France or willing to relocate
- Educated with a 4-year degree discipline. Engineering & Business related degrees preferred
- 10+ years specific Valve industry experience with product knowledge across Engineered & Severe Service Valve products
- Extensive market and industry knowledge across Oil & Gas, Marine, Industrial, Desalination & Process industries
- Previous experience leading sales activities in the Middle East & Asia
- Experience leading a global sales team and distribution network within key global hubs across multiple industry sectors
- Experience in developing and executing global sales strategies for dedicated industry and geographical markets
- Pro-active and motivated self-starter who can work effectively within a matrixed environment.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Global sales responsibility for the Highly Engineered & Severe Service Valve product portfolio within the assigned markets
- Manage a team of direct reports located in Asia & Middle East consisting of regional sales and account managers
- Create and execute industry specific commercial strategy plans to deliver on targeted growth and sales objectives
- Lead high-level sales activities and strategic accounts for the Valve product portfolio
- Create new strategies focussing on project pursuit and development of the global distribution network
- Oversee commercial agreements, tenders and bid negotiations with key customers
- Reporting to VP/GM Valve Business Segment.
This is a new position in the organization and the successful candidate will take on a high visibility role within a global company providing accelerated future career growth opportunities.
Job Reference: DP-GSMEV
€100,000 - 140,000