Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a leading manufacturer of nutritional feed and premix ingredients. The organisation is one of the industry leaders in the market with a renowned global presence.
Due to the opening of a new division, the organisation is seeking to recruit a General Manager – Aquaculture Specialty Ingredients. This is a key role within the organisation and will be responsible for building the business unit from scratch and establishing the long term strategy.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in Asia. Relocation packages are available, specific locations will be disclosed on application.
- Educated with a Bachelor’s degree discipline. Additional Animal Science or Aquaculture related qualifications are a considerable advantage.
- 10+ year’s commercial experience, with some specific exposure to Aqua Feed and Speciality Ingredients for Fish and Shrimp species.
- 5+ years management experience working with Sales & Marketing functions.
- Strong combination of general manager skills and experience with previous P&L/Budgetary management experience.
- Previous experience within the Asia region and able to work effectively in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
- Entrepreneurial and motivated self-starter who can be the focal point for customers and employees.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Define sales and marketing channels for aqua speciality ingredients across Asia with a focus on China, Vietnam, India and Indonesia.
- Complete P&L management responsibility for the new business unit working with the global team to establish long term operational goals.
- Full headcount responsibility managing all functions and teams within the Specialty Ingredient organisation for Asia, including managing all recruitment and development of employees.
- Work closely with customers to establish long term relationships and channels for diversification.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Ingredients, Flavours & Fragrance, Construction, Medical, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: JH-GMASI
$120,000 - 180,000