Mackenzie Stuart are working with a growth minded Behavioral Healthcare provider that specialise in Behavioral Health & Addiction Treatment. They are actively seeking a Group Facilitator in North Carolina to join the team and conduct group sessions.
Our client is one of the leading providers in the Behavioral Healthcare sector, with presence nationally they have in recent years experienced significant growth and success having successfully entered new territories.
The organization focuses on working closely as a transparent team, ensuring all employees have the opportunity to reach their full potential. Our client is now looking to continue their success within the Behavioral Healthcare market through taking on ambitious and driven individuals with the future plan to continue their growth and success.
- Responsible for conducting group therapy sessions.
- Assist clients in gaining insight into problems and understanding treatment goals.
- Responsible for conducting group sessions with around 20 people, providing services in substance abuse, mental health and partial hospitalisation.
- Document client progress/regression according to established policies and procedures in a clear, concise, timely manner.
- Masters degree required in relevant human services field.
- Minimum of 2yrs experience required
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please apply below.
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.