Ref: 1200HK- KM
- Mackenzie Stuart is working with a leading Logistics Service Provider company operating globally in multiple industries.
- They are looking to expand their Contract Logistics sector by implementing a Head of APAC region focusing on warehouse operations.
- The position includes 5+ direct reports which they look are looking to increase due to expansion.
- Reporting to the Global Contract Logistics Head.
- Liaising with country managers to cover all warehouse operations.
- Tender Management responsibilities
- You can expect attractive career progression opportunities – possibly into global exposure.
- 10+ years in the logistics industry focusing on Contract Logistics.
- Evidence of a career in the logistics industry.
- Strong exposure to the APAC market.
- Ideally based in Hong Kong, or willing to relocate.
- Strong experience working for a multinational 3PL.
- The candidate must speak fluent English. Local languages are a bonus.
Due to the large number of applications if you have not heard anything within 14 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London, & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Construction, Logistics & Supply Chain, Medical, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: 1200HK- KM
$160,000 - 200,000