Ref: PC - AMRTEU
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with an industry leading Third-Party Logistics Company. The company is a well-known Road Transportation solution provider with a global footprint.
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Account Management, specialising in Road Transportation for a role based in North-West Europe. The role can be based anywhere in the UK, Netherlands or Germany and will have regional responsibility for the entire area.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing day-to-day support to the Account Management teams, providing strategic leadership across the commercial units
- Regional responsibility for the entire North-West Europe region, overseeing all Account Management teams within the territory
- Manage and coordinate regional strategies to align with overall business goals
- Develop Account Management best practices and monitor execution
- Ensure teams are well positioned to adapt correctly to market changes
- Acting as a key customer account liaison alongside commercial teams, ensuring all needs are met and work to grow account spend
- Manage relationships and formulate agreements with external parties and vendors
- Promote team growth, taking active part in the hiring process
- Drive employee productivity, engagement and performance culture
- Work with leaders in the organization across multiple offices to organize and implement new processes as needed
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Candidate must have some form of Road Transportation experience
- Must be based in either the UK, Netherland or Germany and be comfortable with significant travel
- 3 years of management experience leading a team
- 5+ years previous employment within logistics industry
- Bachelor’s degree is essential
- Knowledge of industry metrics
- Must be fluent in English both orally and written, regional languages are a bonus
- Proven track record of leading teams, achieving objectives and personnel development
The expected salary for this role is between EUR€90K – €110K with a 25% performance bonus in place.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: PC - AMRTEU
EUR €90,000 - 110,000
North-West Europe (UK, Netherlands or Germany)