Ref: HPM / BM
Mackenzie Stuart is working with a leading Chronic Digital health provider who are actively seeking a head of product Management.
They are looking for a mission driven product leader who will work closely with the engineering, product, clinical, and commercial teams. The ideal candidate will also be someone who thrives in a start-up environment, with a strong desire to meet business goals.
- Key player in defining product vision, strategy, and objectives
- Implement and develop product-development practices, particularly related to rapid iteration
- Translate business needs from end users to product requirements that are flexible and scalable
- Identify gaps, recommend solutions, and implement process and workflow improvements that help production operations
- Establish, implement, and reinforce meaningful KPIs for the team
- Develop strong, collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company
- 8+ Years Product Management experience in a digital environment
- 4+ years digital health experience
- BA Educated or equivalent
- Experience working in high-performing product teams in a start-up environment
- Demonstrated success in leading developments of products and customer-facing features from inception to delivery
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please apply below.
Job Reference: HPM / BM
$150,000 - 180,000