Location: North West UK
About the Company:
Mackenzie Stuart is working with a market leader in the Pharmaceutical industry, in search of a Head of Regulatory Affairs. The role is based in the North West of the UK.
About the Role:
- Oversee Regulatory Department, 5 direct reports.
- Provide monthly updates to Senior Directors and Shareholders.
- Keep up to date on changes to regulatory requirements within the UK and abroad.
- Ensure staff are fully trained and aware of required regulatory standards.
- Work cross functionally with the Quality Department.
- Track all relevant stages relating to registration and licensing.
About the Person:
I am seeking someone who has a background in Chemistry / Science / Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a regulatory environment.
- Strong knowledge of MHRA guidelines, international regulatory bodies are a bonus.
- Excellent time and team management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel.
Job Reference: CH-11-UK
£70,000 - 90,000