Ref: PC - SDRTTN
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a market leading logistics company. The company is a well-known Road Transportation & Freight Forwarding solutions provider that has influence across North America and beyond.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Director, specialising in Road Transportation & Freight Forwarding solutions based in Nashville, Tennessee.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- To shape the future sales strategy of the business, directing a team of regional sales managers in the capture of new business
- Manage existing key customer accounts and develop new business through selling the companies value propositions
- Work cohesively with operational and functional groups to deliver end value to the customer and develop new product offerings
- To participate in contract and price negotiations with customers and be accountable for final decisions at a regional level
- Meet ambitious sales targets whilst showing clear YoY growth in key KPIs
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Nashville, TN
- Bachelor’s degree level education or above preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in industry specific sales at management level
- 8+ years’ experience at 3PL or in a freight forwarding/road transportation environment
- Experience dealing with e-commerce and/or B2C consumer good verticals is beneficial
- Ability to communicate in English fluently
- Used to working on a focused and results-oriented basis with strong independence
The expected salary for this role would be USD $140,000 – $160,000, with other package benefits available.
Job Reference: PC - SDRTTN
USD $140,000 - 160,000