Ref: PC - HSWHSE
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a market leading logistics company. The company is a well-known international warehousing and freight forwarding solution provider that has expertise in e-commerce and B2C supply chains.
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Sales, South East U.S. specialising in vertical market solutions for e-commerce & B2C, based in Atlanta, Georgia. The role will be reporting directly to the Head of Sales, U.S.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- To shape the future sales strategy of the business, directing a team of regional sales managers in the capture of new business
- Manage existing key customer accounts and develop new business through selling the companies value propositions
- Work cohesively with operational and functional groups to deliver end value to the customer and develop new product offerings
- To participate in contract and price negotiations with customers and be accountable for final decisions at a regional level
- Meet ambitious sales targets whilst showing clear YoY growth in key KPIs
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Atlanta, GA
- Bachelor’s degree level education or above preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in industry specific sales at management level
- Experience dealing with e-commerce and/or B2C consumer good verticals preferred
- Ability to communicate in English fluently
- Used to working on a focused and results-oriented basis with strong independence
The expected salary for this role would be USD $140,000 – $170,000, with other package benefits available.
Job Reference: PC - HSWHSE
$140,000 - 170,000