Location: Kansas, US
About The Company
Mackenzie Stuart is working on behalf of a veterinary Pharmacological and Therapeutic manufacturer, in the search of “Head of Research Team -” located in the US for their Animal Health Business
About The Role
- Manages the ‘Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics’ research team comprised of 5 researchers, maintaining goal setting and evaluation, team development, training and all other team management areas.
- Responsible coordinating strategy, organisation and budget in Veterinary Pharmacology and Biologicals.
- Ability to translate customer needs into scientific advice for strategies and into scientific programs.
- Actively participates to the elaboration of the positioning and technical communication of company products.
- Ensures excellence in the execution of technical programs and studies including scientific literature, conduct of studies, interpretation and recommendation following study completion.
About The Person
We are seeking someone with a strong research and development background, who has research experience and a strong working knowledge of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. To be considered for this role, you must have managerial experience and meet the following criteria.
- Educated with DVM qualification
- Good knowledge of pharmacology, immunology and microbiology.
- Strong background and track record (publications, congress presentations, recognition by peers) on research in any area of Veterinary Science.
- Experience dealing with international assignments.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years in an R&D position, Research institute or University.
- Fluent in English
- Experience manging a team of >5 reports.
- Willingness to Travel 20-30%
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Ingredients, Flavours & Fragrance, Construction, Medical, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: HF/12/09
$130,000 - 160,000