About the Company
Mackenzie Stuart is working with a global leader in the manufacturer of APIs, in search of a Head of Development for their US operations. The position is based in California (relocation assistance provided).
About the Role
- Oversee all process development activities and ensure timely delivery of client orders.
- Develop and implement a short and long-term advancement plan to meet established goals and objectives.
- Review all major projects and exercise authority to implement and initiate new projects.
- Establish and monitor development practices and lead the design and development of new products.
- Insure robust technical transfer of projects from Development to Production.
- Streamline and manage flow of information/documentation between sites and between customer development & project management teams.
About the Person
We are seeking someone with a highly technical background and a passion for Chemistry. To be considered for this role you must be able to speak fluent English.
- PhD in Chemistry, Biochemistry or other life science.
- A minimum of 10 years’ relevant industry.
- A minimum of 3 years’ management experience.
- Strong knowledge of technology transfer from Development to Scale-Up.
- Strong knowledge of DOE.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: TW-CAL-884
$160,000 - 190,000