Mackenzie Stuart is working exclusively with a widely recognised player in the EHS consulting market. With a rapidly growing presence within the industry, our client is seeking experienced Consultants to strengthen its team in Germany.
We are currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Consultant based remotely in Germany.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Executing complex consulting projects to ensure the results meet or exceed the client’s needs and expectations
- Leading diverse project teams and overseeing the quality of project delivery
- Building and developing relationship with clients in order to ensure future business opportunities in the short and long term
- Working alongside senior management to create innovative proposals to meet client requirements
- Maintaining a strong functional network with the aim of developing and sharing best practices.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be already located in Germany
- Must be fluent in German and English
- Must be educated to Bachelor’s degree level, preferably Master’s
- Must be able to commit to up to 80% travel across Europe
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with a leading management consulting firm or 8+ years working in industry.
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of €80,000 plus additional benefits.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: JR-HSGERM
€70,000 - 80,000