Mackenzie Stuart are working with a growth minded Behavioral Healthcare provider that specialise in Addiction Treatment & Mental Health. They are actively seeking a Hospital Administrator in Indiana to join the team and continue growing the psychiatric business line.
Our client is one of the leading providers in the Behavioral Healthcare sector, with presence nationally they have in recent years experienced significant growth and success having successfully entered new territories.
The organization focuses on working closely as a transparent team, ensuring all employees have the opportunity to reach their full potential. Our client is now looking to continue their success within the Behavioral Healthcare market through taking on ambitious and driven individuals with the future plan to continue their growth and success.
- Responsible for growing and retaining staff.
- Make sure all policies and procedures are followed.
- Oversee compliance and quality assurance, and make necessary recommendations for building or equipment modifications
- Manage changes in integrated health care delivery systems such as work restructuring, technological innovations, and shifts in the focus of care.
- Masters degree – MBA or MHA preferred
- 10yrs+ of related experience
- Experience running hospital psychiatric facility
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please apply below.
- Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.