About the Company
Mackenzie Stuart is working with a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer specialising in APIs and finished products, in search of an HS&E Manager for their European operations. The position is able to be based in a number of European countries.
About the Role
The HS&E manager will look after all health, safety and environmental risks and clearly communicate prospective solutions to the Site Leadership Team.
- Review and develop health, safety and environmental policies, procedures and guidance, in keeping with industry best practice and make recommendations on their implementation and application.
- Provide independent professional advice and technical information where appropriate, to the Senior Management Team to ensure the business meets both its statutory and moral obligations.
- Keep staff and Managers abreast of changes in appropriate Legislation and relevant Codes of Practice.
- Second point of contact for regulatory bodies (Environment Agency, HSE, Local Authority) ensuring the relevant regulatory requirements are being met.
- Manage workplace safety audits and ensure that any remedial recommendations are implemented.
- Prepare detailed and accurate reports and conduct annual HS&E Management Review / Audit.
- Strong understanding of the Pharmaceutical Industry, and ability to adapt to the differing HS&E requirements throughout Europe.
- 5+ years of Health Safety and Environmental experience
- Strong team building & organisational skills.
- Ability to demonstrate managerial skills – managing varied interests representing potential conflicts.
- Proven experience of leading cultural change that has driven HS&E performance improvements.
- Professional HS&E Qualification looked upon favourably.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: TW-EUR-763
€50,000 - 90,000
Germany, France, Spain, Italy