Ref: PC - IANYCB
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a market leading Logistics company. The company is a leading international Customs Brokerage solution provider.
We are currently recruiting for a Client Import Analyst, specialising in Customs Brokerage solutions based in either Valley Steam, NY or Dallas, TX. The role will be reporting directly to the Branch Manager.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain excellent, direct working relationship with the client and/or carriers, provides day to day contact and support.
- Assist new client implementation throughout the company network
- Verify documentation for release conditions, compliance and rating compliance (e.g., free trade certificates).
- Prepare documentation using data reporting, forecasting, procurement, transportation and warehousing
- Create customs entries in appropriate system through proper vendor and keyword selection and interpretation of Customs document for both high and low value shipments.
- Ensure accurate and timely release and rating of shipments on all modes of transportation for their assigned client base.
- Conduct periodic checks to ensure accurate application of tariff and valuation along with proper selection of client/importer information.
- Create and proactively maintain the client tariff database, ensuring all associated system maintenance files/information,
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Candidate must have 2/3+ years experience within a Logistics and Supply Chain related role or company
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to either Valley Steam, NY or Dallas, TX
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel software
- Customs Brokerage Licence a bonus
- Bachelor’s/Associates degree is preferred but not essential
- Ability to handle large volumes and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Must be fluent in English both orally and written
The expected salary for this role is between USD$50K – $60K USD.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: PC - IANYCB
USD $50,000 - 60,000
Valley Stream, NY Or Dallas, TX