Ref: PC - IEWHTN
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a market leading logistics company. The company is a leading international Logistics and Supply Chain solution provider. The company is a leading Freight Forwarding solutions provider who have an expansive Warehousing & Distribution across North America.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Industrial Engineer, specialising in Warehousing & Supply Chain solutions based in Nashville, Tennessee. The role will be reporting directly to the Senior Industrial Engineer.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Work to analyse client data to determine order profiles and product slotting
- Develop AutoCAD layouts that include engineering best practices and collaborate with other engineering team members to ensure designs are supported with data
- Assist sales and commercial teams, participating in scope confirmation sessions with clients and ensure issues are resolved
- Lead engineering processes on new business awards to take plans from conceptualisation to implementation
- Evaluate existing solutions and implement changes, utilising LEAN and Kaizen principles
- Utilise relevant industry experience combined with program knowledge to guide decisions
- Travel to multiple facilities across the region and work with other local engineering teams to provide solutions when required
- Work alongside national teams to increase overall company productivity and best practices
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Candidate must have some form of Logistics and Supply Chain background, preferably from a Warehousing and Distribution background
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to the Nashville, Tennessee area
- Experience with AutoCAD and WMS systems
- 4+ years of relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred in Industrial Engineering or Engineering
- Willingness to travel regionally up to 25%
- The candidate is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
- Must have general knowledge of Microsoft desktop applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Must be fluent in English both orally and written
The expected salary for this role is between USD$90K – $105K USD with 15% bonus structure in place.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: PC - IEWHTN
USD $90,000 - 110,000