Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a leading Valve manufacturing company. The organisation is one of the industry leaders in the world with a renowned global presence.
Due to expansion, the organisation is seeking to recruit an Inside Sales Manager – Control Valves – based in Milan for a leading manufacturer of Control Valve products. This is a senior position within the organisation and the candidate must match the exacting requirements for the position.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in the EU without visa sponsorship
- Currently located in Milan or willing to relocate
- Educated to degree level in an Engineering or related degree discipline
- 10+ years’ industry experience in the Oil & Gas industry with specific knowledge of Control Valve products
- 5+ years inside sales experience with expertise in the application engineering, quotes, tenders and size & selection processes
- Experience leading a team of inside sales engineers to deliver high quality tender and bids
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the full commercial and technical activities for bids & tenders for the Control Valves product portfolio
- Manage a team of inside sales engineers through each phase of the tender process providing leadership and expertise
- Lead the technical processes for sizing and selection of Control Valves for bespoke customer requirements
- Work with engineering, manufacturing and sales leaders to deliver coherent and successful bids & proposals
- Reporting into the Head of Sales.
This is a new and exciting position within a dynamic and growing company enjoying accelerated career progression within the organisation.
In return you will receive a basic salary commensurate with experience + additional benefits.
Job Reference: DP-ISCV
€70,000 - 100,000