Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a leading Valve manufacturing company. The organization is one of the industry leaders in the Severe Service Valve sector with a renowned global presence.
Due to succession planning, the organization is seeking to recruit an Inside Sales Rep – Valves – based in Houston – to take a lead in technical and commercial proposal activities. This is a key role within the sales operations team and the candidate must match the exacting requirements for the position.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in the US without visa sponsorship
- Currently located in Houston or willing to relocate
- Educated to degree level in an Engineering degree discipline or compensatory industry experience
- 8+ years industry experience in the Valve sector with specific knowledge of Isolation or Severe Service valve products
- 5+ years inside sales experience with expertise in the processes around application engineering, quotes, tenders and size & selection for Valve products
- Work across multiple functions internally and externally to ensure the success of key bids and proposals
- Proactive and motivated self-starter who can work independently and within a dynamic team environment
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the full commercial and technical activities for specific bids & tenders for the Severe Service Valve product portfolio
- Combine technical and sales skills to generate new and repeat business with new and existing customers
- Work with key stakeholders internally and support customers in order to deliver high quality proposals in a timely manner
- Lead the technical processes in sizing and selection of Valves throughout the tender process
- Work with engineering, manufacturing and sales leaders to deliver coherent and successful bids & proposals
- Reporting into Commercial Sales Manager.
This is a new and exciting position within a dynamic and growing company enjoying accelerated career progression within the organisation.
In return you will receive a basic salary commensurate with experience + additional benefits.
Job Reference: DP-ISRVA
$50,000 - 80,000