About The Company
I am working on behalf of a global chemicals distributor, in the search of an “International Marketing Executive (IME)” based in London, UK, for their Pharmaceutical Business Unit.
The IME is responsible for delivering operational and commercial support to the International Product Manager. Additionally, the IME will assume responsibility for special projects as they arise, with a view to progressing to Product Manager within 2 years.
About The Role
- Support the International Product Manager in creating and executing business strategy
- Analyse key performance metrics (Sales, GM, GM%, Qty)
- Liaise with sales teams to maintain a 3 month rolling forecast
- Prepare promotional material for new products
- Regularly engage with key stakeholders to ensure a smooth operation of the supply chain
- Management of new principals and projects as they arise
- Travel within Europe to assist with Supplier visits
About The Person
We are seeking someone with a scientific background and experience in the Chemical/Distribution sectors. Someone with a strong technical knowledge and a desire to grow commercially. To be considered for this role, you must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or related subject.
- University Graduate/Bachelor’s Degree in Science or related subject
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
- Must have energy, drive and a strong, commercial mind-set
- Strong ability to commercialise technical aspects of products
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
Please submit your CV if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: TW-LDN-761
£30,000 - 40,000