Mackenzie Stuart is currently working with an expanding Orthopaedic company who are currently recruiting for an International Product Manager to help their continued expansion. The role will be based in Germany.
- Provide training and support to the sales team across the assigned region
- International Travel to provide product training, OR support and customer engagement with the key surgeons
- Product Launches
- Work in close co-operation with the R&D and Product Development teams throughout the product development process, through to commercialisation and product lifecycle management
- Oversee and manage distributors internationally
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Orthopaedic market, Trauma preferred
- Fluent in Spoken and Written English, German a bonus
- Highly motivated individual who is willing to work autonomously
- Willingness to travel as required
- Experience within Marketing / Product Management in the Orthopaedic market
- Sales experience a bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing organisation offering excellent long term progression opportunities. If you feel you would be suitable for this role, please apply.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Reference: CA-MD-330
€60,000 - 70,000