Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with an International Valve Manufacturer who are currently looking to expand their presence across Europe focused on the Chemical, R&D, Marine, Aerospace & Power Markets for their Cryogenic Fluid Control Portfolio. This position has sole responsibility for the International Business Development and Managing International sales to direct development of Business Development & Sales strategy across Europe.
Key information on the role:
- International Sales & Business Development Manager, Europe will be responsible for development of International Business Development & Sales Strategy together with the commercial management team (Marketing, Sales & Product Management).
- This position is an opportunity to add value and grow the development of an International Valve Manufacturer
- Target Business Development includes securing & developing business with Chemical & Energy OEM’s and Refineries, Plant Construction, R&D Institutions, Aerospace Institutions, Commercial & Military Marine Design Manufacturers
- The ideal candidate will own technical and market penetration pursuing deeper penetration into existing and new customers segments and reports directly reporting Managing Director, Europe.
- The key activities supporting this critical function will include: Create new local strategic initiatives (3- 5 yr horizon) and develop a market activation plan together with Sales & Engineering.
- Responsible for validation of those initiatives together with the National European department, once validated, create a market acceleration plan and hand over to the sales teams.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Achieve sales goals through market penetration and by partnering with internal teams (Product Management, Inside Sales, Existing Sales Colleagues, Application Engineering, etc.) to grow existing accounts and secure new business across Europe focused on Eastern, Central & Southern Europe territory
- Actively pursue prospects and leads in the development of new business opportunities.
- Responsible for major pricing negotiations, technical specifications, and toll-gate sales process.
- Develop opportunities to promote the organization to new customers in order to meet strategic growth objectives
- Maintain updated forecasts and internal CRM reporting.
- Must be able to interface with various customer departments on a technical level, including Engineering, Purchasing, Quality, Project Team, and top management.
- Must be skilled at working closely with customers and guide product specification and selection process favourably.
- This is a home-based role but must be located in the Munich Area of Germany
- Must be in the Munich and be willing to travel 50-70% to customers, HQ and Manufacturing facilities when needed
- Have at least +5 years commercial experience in Control Valves Technologies with a significant component in an international sales environment
- Must have exposure across Chemical, R&D, Marine, Aerospace & Power Markets Applications
- Must show ability and understanding of Cryogenic Process and technique
- You are an open communicator, autonomous leader, self-driven, bridge builder,
- You demonstrate a strong work ethic
- You are business capable in German & English is desirable
- You are willing to travel +50-70% of the time
- Technical Engineering Related Degree necessary
- Broad industry knowledge with Cryogenic Flow Control
- Proficiency in a variety of software programs including Microsoft Office, CRM software required.
- The opportunity to be part of an International Commercial Management team and the ability to drive an impact into an International organization
Job Reference: RDISCCV
€70,000 - 80,000