Mackenzie Stuart is working on behalf of a growing skincare contract manufacturer, with capabilities in design, production filling and development for the cosmetics industry, to seek an Inventory Manager. The successful candidate must have strong purchasing management skills and will be responsible for overseeing all the inventory management functions.
- Establish processes and procedures for efficient procurement and inventory management.
- Maintain effective communication & relations with suppliers.
- Negotiate cost-effective deals with suppliers.
- Overall supervision of the warehouse.
- Develop and lead purchasing strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 years’ experience of purchasing management.
- Certification in procurement management.
- Working knowledge of Inventory management software.
- Raw materials purchasing experience.
Job Reference: CM-BA-00092
$70,000 - 90,000
San Fran, US.