Mackenzie Stuart are currently recruiting on behalf on a rapidly growing mid-sized multi-national specialising in IVD. The position available is a Sales Specialist in Germany. The role will require the successful candidate to plan and execute a territory sales strategy focusing on specific sales initiatives aiming to capture market shares and deliver results. The customer base will consist of Hospitals, Laboratories and Academic Hospitals. The position will require approximately 4 days field work a week.
- The roles main focus will revolve around driving sales;
- Develop and execute a territory business plan
- Use the CRM to track progression
- Proactively calling and meeting current and potential customers
- Act as a leader within the sales force, providing training and guidance to raise technical knowledge and competency
- Work to build company credibility within the region
- Gather information and feedback from the market and provide a report on the findings
- Scientific degree (BSc, MSc, PhD) with business degree preferable
- 3 years of IVD sales experience
- Experience working in international matrix organisations
- Fluent German, other language skills are a bonus
- Valid driver’s licence necessary
Candidates without the correct work experience and qualifications need not apply.
About Mackenzie Stuart;
Mackenzie Stuart is an executive search and selection company working globally in many different sectors. From out offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist, experienced recruitment consultants that work within Medical & Scientific, Oil & Gas, Mining, Legal, Construction, Finance, Insurance and FMCG sectors.
Job Reference: TG.LSD.04
€60,000 - 80,000