Our client is a Global manufacturer of Color Cosmetic products, seeking a Junior Chemist to join their R&D team in Los Angeles. The role offers the chance to formulate world class products, working in partnership with some of the most recognized Cosmetic brands in the world.
- Formulate and Reverse engineer Color Cosmetic products.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Sales teams on client projects.
- Maintain up to date laboratory records.
- Keep a good working knowledge of relevant regulations.
- Communicate technical advice to clients.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Equivalent experience.
- Formulation experience within the Cosmetic industry is a must.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Good understanding of laboratory related regulations.
Job Reference: BA-CMO-61524
$50,000 - 60,000
Los Angeles, US.