Mackenzie Stuart is currently working with an international fragrance manufacturing company based in the US. They supply to some extremely reputable clients and offer excellent natural & synthetic products to various markets including Personal Care, Air Care, Industrial & Home Care. They are now in the market for a Junior Perfumer with drive and hunger to join the team and grow with the company to really expand the company’s Perfumery capabilities.
- The successful candidate will work across all categories, creating fragrances under the supervision of the Technical VP to meet client needs
- Develop and grow olfactive capabilities, hone skills to become a dynamic Perfumer with long-term growth prospects
- Offer good technical and regulatory knowledge, creating with regulations and raw material specifications in mind
- Amend and reformulate fragrances if required to suit customer needs and regulations
- Creativity, drive and ability to handle fast-paced projects in a dynamic work environment
- 3-5 years’ experience in fragrance creation with good industry knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or industry relevant sector
- Understanding of industry regulations and technical knowledge of raw materials
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Select:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection consultancy business. With offices in Leeds and London, we provide both retained and contingency recruitment services across a range of market sectors and industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, FMCG, Logistics & Supply Chain, and manufacturing. We appreciate the uniqueness of every candidate’s situation and apply this to our business approach, striving to make trust and professionalism a paramount feature of our conduct.
Job Reference: JC-F-30021
$60,000 - 70,000
North East US