Ref: PC - ADFFQB
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a market leading logistics company. The company is a well-known international logistics and supply chain solution provider.
We are currently recruiting for a Key Account Director, specialising managing Freight Forwarding & Brokerage clients, based in Montreal, Quebec. The role will be reporting directly to the Vice President.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- To sustain existing key accounts and develop new business through selling the companies value propositions in specialized vertical markets
- Work with Business Development and Outside Sales Teams to identify new business opportunities, leveraging contacts and network to drive growth
- To work cohesively with operational and functional groups to deliver end value to the customer
- To participate in contract and price negotiations with customers
- Provide multi-national vertical supply chain solutions for customers and ensure client needs and requirements are met
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Montreal, Quebec
- Proven track record managing a book of yearly business above CAD $15MM
- Degree level education or above is preferred
- 7+ years’ experience in industry specific account management in a 3PL or Freight Forwarding type environment
- Ability to communicate in English fluently. Other regional languages (French) are an advantage but not essential
- Used to working on a focused and results-oriented basis with strong independence
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
The expected salary for this role would be CAD $120,000-$150,000, with other performance related benefits available.
Job Reference: PC - ADFFQB
CAD $120,000 - 150,000