Ref: 10032RH - BL
Key Account Manager
Salary: €70,000 to €75,000 plus local benefits
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
* Mackenzie Stuart is working with a leading Freight Forwarding company operating within the European Region with several brands and key partners.
* They also provide Project Logistics & Express Parcel Solutions throughout the continent.
* Due to plans for expansion, the business requires an experienced Key Account Manager primarily with a background in the hunting of medium to large sized Automotive & Machinery focused customers to help drive growth in Germany with newly acquired industry businesses, and to integrate these with the current accounts effectively.
* Targeting leading clients, and by internal operations too, you will utilise your high level relationships to help set the structures in place to secure sales growth and to align the business with the strategic intents outlined.
* This position will involve fostering new relationships, taking final decisions on which to keep and which to cut, and generating new business to be fostered for the long-term.
* The business is seeking someone with 5 years+ in Air & Ocean Freight Forwarding background at a senior Sales, and Business Development, level to control the Germany hunting sales function.
* You should possess at least 5 years experience in Sales within the Automotive & Machinery customer sectors consistently performing to ensure sales targets are hit and the logistical aspects are satisfied on a day-to-day, and strategic, level.
* Ideally the candidate will be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills through prior experience.
* Ideally the candidate will have managed a sales revenue target of circa €5m and maintained a minimum 10% Gross Profit margin.
* Grassroots experience in a logistics environment in a number of different disciplines and locations would be highly beneficial.
* The ideal candidate will be based in Germany already, on a local package, with a focus ideally on Stuttgart, Frankfurt, or Hamburg (not limited to).
Due to the large number of applications if you have not heard anything within 14 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London, & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Banking, Insurance, Water, FMCG, Ingredients, Manufacturing, Chemicals and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: 10032RH - BL
€70,000 - 75,000