Location: UK – London
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000
Role: Key Account Manager
Mackenzie Stuart is currently working with a leading beverage company, who are currently in the process of looking for a Key Account Manager. The role itself involves obtaining and maintaining key customers through successfully satisfying their requirements
- Play an important role in pitching for new business and developing new leads.
- Develop and plan key account plans.
- Responsible for gaining new clients.
- Develop and achieve sales through direct sales channel.
- Act as interface between the customer and appropriate divisions.
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales
- Strong ability to build relationships.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
- Highly self-motivated.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London, & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Banking, Insurance, Water, FMCG, Ingredients, Manufacturing, Chemicals and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: EGW9147-KAM
£50,000 - 60,000