Key Account Manager – Automotive Structural Adhesives/Thermal Management Materials
- A market leading global adhesives and sealants manufacturer.
- Key Account Manager – Automotive Adhesives/Thermal Management Materials.
- Operating within France and Benelux.
About Our Client: A market leading Manufacturing corporation active worldwide.
The technologies and Applications:
- Applications; Structural bonding, MRO, drievetrain, battery technologies.
- Technologies; Epoxies, Acrylic, MMA, 2 part components. PUs, Conductive Adhesives, Encapsulation, Thermal Interface Materials.
Job Description: Reporting to the Sales Director, her/his responsibilities will include:
- Developing relationships with major key accounts with the Automotive sector (e.g. Peugoet, Renault, PSA, Opel, VW, BMW);
- Maintain current product portfolio and new products;
- Strategic planning to improve client results;
- Negotiating contracts with client and establishing timeline of performance;
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client;
- Collaborating with sales team and R&D team to maximise profit by selling new technologies;
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
The Successful Applicant: Our customer is looking for a professional with the following background and experience:
- technical university degree (Bachelors of Science or higher): chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, material sciences, chemistry or similar;
- proficiency in English and French language;
- at least 5 years’ experience in account management;
- served leading companies in the following sectors: Industrial Sealants and Adhesives;
- Applications for; Automotive Interiors.
- Previous experience and networks held with Automotive OEM accounts in France a must;
- 5+ years previous experience with in Adhesives development a must;
- Located within France, Home office. Preferably Paris or Lyon.
Job Reference: Jfk:kam:aa/tmi
€70,000 - 100,000
Lyon or Paris, France