Key Account Manager – Automotive and Electronic Adhesives
- We are working with an international industrial group seeking a Key Account Manager with an indpeth knowledge of the automotive, electronics and e-mobility industry.
- Technologies include; thermal management materials, potting and encapsulants, conductive adhesives, assembly adhesives for electronic components/automotive
- Operating across the DACH region
- Based in Augsburg, Munich or Zurich.
Job Description: Reporting to the Business Director her/his responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the strategic growth and overall performance of the key accounts with full P&L responsibility.
- Focus on the development of strategic relationships in order to drive growth.
- Provide technical consultation on material technologies and services in order to maximise busienss potential.
- Responsible for the development and execution of accounts strategy.
The Successful Applicant: Our customer is looking for a professional with the following background and experience:
- Technical university degree (Bachelors of Science or higher): chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, material sciences, chemistry or similar;
- Fluent in English and German.
- at least 5 years’ experience in technical sales/account management.
- Located within Germany and open to 50% travel.
Job Reference: KAM:AEE
€80,000 - 110,000
Remote across DACH region