Mackenzie Stuart is working closely with a global top 10 market leading transportation and logistics solution provider. The company is a full-service logistics provider with a global presence in over 120 countries.
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Key Account Manager with a background in Air and Ocean Freight Forwarding Supply Chain Solutions.
The successful candidate for this role can operate remotely and be based in either France, The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium or the United Kingdom.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintain and improve profitability of existing regional customer accounts across EMEA
- Spearhead business development activity for key customers and maintain client relationships at a corporate level
- Monitor regional sales activity of regional/local customer entities at a corporate level
- Formulate and implement business development strategies for key clients
- Lead meetings with regional senior management to review sales and pricing strategies
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have completed an Apprenticeship or Bachelor’s degree in a Logistics/Supply Chain relevant field
- 5+ years experience in a commercially focused freight forwarding role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strang data interpersonal communication skills
- Must be proficient in English both written and verbally
The expected salary for this position is €80,000 – €95,000 per annum depending on location, plus annual performance bonus.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 30 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.