I am currently working retained on behalf of a major, global producer of essential oils, aroma chemicals and other ingredients to service the Fragrance & Flavours Industry. My client has had a fantastic fiscal year 2020-2021 and is looking to build on this by expanding into the Mexico/Central America market. Therefore, they need a senior commercial candidate who can set up the affiliate and lead all sales activity for this area.
- Reporting into the Global Commercial Director, the candidate will set up the regional affiliate including sales office, strategies and business activity
- Prepare a sales plan for the region and begin to work towards achievement of qualitative and quantitative objectives for sales growth
- Establish customer contacts and open new doors
- Negotiate and agree on commercial conditions with key customers to ensure profitability and healthy sales
- Analyse the market for potential opportunities/competitor activity and define actions that will increase market share
- Be an ambassador for the company and represent their values and product offering
- Senior level sales experience, with a minimum of 5-10 years’.
- Proven track record of strong commercial management
- Good knowledge of the Fragrance/Ingredients market in Mexico and Central America
- Ability to travel when necessary to meet customers
- Chemical background or Business Degree
- Excellent communications and negotiations skills
- Fluent Spanish & English speaking
Job Reference: JC-F-38230
MXN150,000 - 170,000