Ref: HF - 08/20
Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a global manufacturer of Animal Health products, in search of a Key Account Manager to drive the sales of their livestock portfolio in Netherlands. The Key Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining existing relationships with key clients in the region but will also be responsible for identifying new business development opportunities.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Based Netherlands.
- Fluent – English & Dutch.
- Educated with a bachelor’s degree. Master or DVM would be a considerable advantage.
- +5 years’ experience in business development/account management-based positions.
- Experience and understanding of the Livestock market with an existing network of kol’s.
- Open to domestic travel – 20% of the time.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Accountable for the regional sales, increasing demand and developing long term relationship with key clients in the region.
- Provide detailed technical expertise and understanding of swine & cattle portfolio. Experience with veterinary products and vaccines is considered an advantage.
- Keep up today with ongoing market trends – identifying growth and new business opportunities against competitors.
- Communications with the National Sales Director, bringing innovative commercial strategies to help increase sales and market share.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: HF - 08/20
€70,000 - 90,000