Mackenzie Stuart is currently partnered with an expanding Orthopaedic implant company who specialise in the Hips & Knees market. They are currently looking for a Key Account Manager for the French speaking Region of Belgium.
- Report to the Country Manager
- Cover the French speaking region and Drive new business across the territory
- Work closely with the surgeons in the region and liaise with KOL’s
- Provide weekly forecasting to the senior leadership team
- Develop and implement a strategic commercial plan to drive sales within the region and expand the territory in line with the companies goals in the region
- Fluent in spoken and Written French, high level English
- 5+ Years’ experience Sales experience in the Orthopaedic market
- A proven track record of successful growth and quota achievement within the market
- Highly motivated to grow long term
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an innovative, expanding company within the Orthopaedic market, with clear progression routes. If you feel you would be suitable, please apply.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Reference: CA-MD-331
€80,000 - 90,000