Ref: RB - Key Account Manager - West Coast, US
Key Account Manager – US – West Coast
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a leading international Company in the Analytical Instrumentation and Laboratory Equipment Industry. The company is a leading provider of Lab Equipment and medical equipment within multiple sectors such as Hospitals, Labs and health departments.
I am currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager for Analytical and Laboratory Equipment, this role is US based within the West Coast.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for sales management with key clients through the business
- Evaluate and expand sales with existing accounts by offering new applications and deals
- Ensuring strong relationships are maintained and built through timely and successful delivery of products according to customer needs
- Maintain and enhance technical and industry knowledge on products, product lines, company literature as well as any competitive products
- Deliver quality service to key clients handling enquiries effectively in a timely manner
- Resolve any issues customers have swiftly ensuring relationships are not damaged
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- US based – West Coast based or willing to relocate
- Bachelor’s degree within the related field of study for the role
- Must have 2+ years’ experience within this sector and key account selling experience
- Technical sales experience is preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate key abilities to develop and maintain key client relationships for the long term
- Strong Knowledge with MS Office – Excel skills is a must
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: RB - Key Account Manager - West Coast, US
$0 - 0