Location: Temple, TX
Mackenzie Stuart are currently searching for a Land Development Manager to join a national home builder as part of their Operations Department. The right candidate will develop raw land and install infrastructure to enable construction of homes.
• Key member responsible for aspects of the Land Development process for a Division currently closing in excess of 600+ new homes each year
• Managing a team of land department employees, the right candidate will develop raw land and install infrastructure to enable construction of home.
• Develop policies for usage, sale of properties and the construction schedule.
• Review and sign plats and other documents pertaining to land development.
• Current or previous experience as Land Development Manager preferably with a production home builder.
• At least 5 years industry experience with familiarises across Central Texas preferred.
• A strong track record of developing residential land ready for construction.
• Exceptional leadership and man management capabilities
Job Reference: 170418RB
$80,000 - 100,000