About The Company
Mackenzie Stuart is working on behalf of a global organisation who specialise in manufacturing of speciality feed ingredient manufacturer in the Search of a Business Unit Manager for their Aquaculture division.
About the Role:
- Adapt the global aquaculture plan for the LATAM region
- Contribute to the Global Aqua Plan for the World Wide organisation.
- Recruit and develop Aquaculture team for the LATAM region.
- Lead and manage the projects effectively to grow the aquaculture business across the LATAM region.
- Manage each Aquaculture business function for the region including R&D, Operations, HR, Sales, Marketing and Finance.
About The Person
We are seeking someone with excellent communication skills, who has experience in a commercial or technical function within the aqua industry. To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements and have experience managing a team.
- An MBA or Bachelor/Master technical degree (Animal Feed or Veterinary practice preferred)
- +10 years of working experience within a commercial or technical role in the feed industry.
- Experience managing a team in a commercial environment.
- Dynamic and results orientated.
- A pragmatic and results orientated approach.
- Must be willing to travel extensively – up to 50% of the time
- Fluent in Spanish & English, Portuguese is a strong advantage.
- Has a solid understanding of LATAM Aquaculture business, specifically the Shrimp industry.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly energetic individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Ingredients, Flavours & Fragrance, Construction, Medical, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: JH/0114
$70,000 - 90,000