Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working with a leading veterinary pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
The organisation is seeking to recruit a Regional Business Unit Lead for their livestock department in Southern Europe. The Business Unit lead will have full responsibility for the P/L and be a member of the European leadership team.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- +10 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Fluent English.
- Educated with a bachelor’s degree in a related field. An MBA or DVM would be considered an advantage.
- Detailed regional and species experience in Europe.
- Comfortable working in a matrix organisation.
- Travel 30% of the time – post travel restrictions.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and campaigns that are effective throughout the European region.
- Increase the P/L and maintain a leading market share position.
- Headcount responsibility +50 employees with 5 direct reports.
- Align Brand Planning in the region with the global brand planning process, whilst identifying new opportunities and areas for improvement for the Poultry Business Unit.
- Collaborate with the Global leadership and marketing teams to align strategies and execute successful product launches.
- Analyse market trends and current brand performance in order to develop local action plan.
- Work proactively and interact with existing key customers.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: HF-26/08
€130,000 - 160,000