Mackenzie Stuart is working with one of the World’s leading food manufacturers, seeking a Maintenance Manager for their South Eastern operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for the repair, maintenance and operations of 2 plants, as well as eliminating all causes of production failure. The organisation operates on a global scale, with their main clientele being in the US and is growing even further.
- Promote site safety throughout the whole maintenance organisation.
- Responsible for all maintenance metrics on site.
- Assess criteria for the quality of work performed by employees and contractors.
- Be certain of local, state and federal environmental regulations and ensure compliance with operational permits.
- Manage all activities for the company’s planned maintenance structure.
- At least 5 years of experience in food plant maintenance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or a relevant field.
- Experience in leading in a technical role.
- Complete understanding of PLC and logic controls for high-speed operating equipment.
- Proven track record of managing large, complex construction projects.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Select:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection consultancy business. With offices in Leeds, London & Toronto, we provide both retained and contingency recruitment services across a range of market sectors and industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, FMCG, Logistics & Supply Chain, and manufacturing. We appreciate the uniqueness of every candidate’s situation and apply this to our business approach, striving to make trust and professionalism a paramount feature of our conduct.
Job Reference: JP-FS-1878
$120,000 - 130,000