The role would require you to provide daily training to teach individuals to attain & maintain the necessary skills to achieve maximum function independence. Support and promote the rights of individuals and function effectively as a member of my client’s program management team.
The manager’s responsibility is to develop behavior intervention plans, curriculum and goals for students with autism spectrum disorder and other disabilities. They will monitor progress, develop and monitor implementation of particular protocols, data collection and progress monitoring techniques.
This position will also be responsible for day to day operations of the clinic including scheduling, communicating with insurance provider, completing documentation as requires and managing staff.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Consult with team members about behavior plans, curriculum modifications, accommodations and social skills and provide staff with resources, tools and in-center modelling of techniques; overseeing and providing consultation to staff regarding programming, attend parent and staff meetings.
- Developing and overseeing behavior plans for implementation and assess progress of effectiveness of behavior plans and curriculum modifications
- Conduct behavior assessments and devise appropriate behavior plans, including parent training
- Ensure timely completion of process reports & related program data
- Ensure behavioral strategies are implemented consistently and accurately across clinical systems in all settings
- Attend team meetings as necessary and requested
- Develop appropriate plans and curriculum for students who require all levels of behavior programming
- Provide training for direct care staff and management staff. This includes on-site staff training, orientation training, clinical and staff meetings
- Ensure that all staff demonstrates proficiency in using applied behavior analysis by carrying out behavior change projects meeting designated standards of reliability and scientific rigor, satisfactorily answering questions in regard to the principles of behavior, and by demonstrating proficiency on evaluation developed for each of the essential skills of the position
- Work 1:1 with students and run social skill groups when necessary
- Supervise office manager ensuring front desk duties are being followed, paperwork is completed and in compliance with insurance standards
- Complete weekly clinic schedule and staff accordingly
- Conduct staff and patient trainings
- Maintain a professional clinical approach when meeting families and clients. Maintain professional boundaries.
- Ensure compliance with policies & procedures, including HIPAA, FERPA & other protected information
- Cooperate and collaborate across disciplines as needed including revenue cycle and administration
- Establish professional collaborations for peer-to-peer reviews
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to teach individuals
- Communication skills: ability to communicate clearly and effectively within a team
- Exhibit patience, maintain a good sense of humor and be emotionally secure with ability to handle stressful situations
- Ability to use good body mechanics in controlling erratic behavior and participating in physical activities with the individuals as part of their program
- Knowledge of special needs of individuals with developmental disabilities
- Care-giving, nurturing; compassionate and patient in establishing relationships with individuals and their families
- Maintain BCBA licensure and state LBA requirements
- Must hold Board Certification Behavioral Analysis Certification
- Must be a Licensed Behavior Analyst (LBA) in state of Texas
- Must maintain current CPR; First Aid; and SAMA Certification
- Must maintain current Texas Driver’s License/State ID
Job Reference: CW;MABA
$70,000 - 90,000