Mackenzie Stuart is working with an industry leading In-Vitro Diagnostics company in Western U.S., who pride themselves on their positive global footprint and collaborative culture. They are seeking a Distributor Sales Manager to contribute to their ambitious commercial targets.
Renowned globally for their high-quality diagnostic equipment, our client’s pioneering tool and system development continue to enable customers to cope with constantly increasing demand and decreasing resources. A running theme throughout the company is the advancement of technology alongside a genuine care for the communities and environment their work touches, and this concept is at the center of their mission-driven ethos. While their fantastic growth figures speak for themselves, what our client really values above all else is serving its customers’ needs. This is where the company’s unique culture comes into its own, with an equal focus on the needs and desires of internal and external stakeholders to create a diverse atmosphere full of innovation, curiosity and care.
Specific to this opening, the successful candidate will have the chance to be a part of a resourceful, agile team committed to supporting critical scientific breakthroughs in the diagnostics field and ensuring that the necessary customers are able to experience them.
Our client is seeking a Distributor Sales Manager who will be responsible for developing Distributors within assigned territory, Distributor field training, in-house training presentations to Distributor partners, creating and distributing co-marketing programs and incentives and more.
- Plan, develop, train, and assess Distributor Partners.
- Achieve equipment and sales objectives within assigned area as instructed by Director of Distributor Sales.
- Responsible for day-to-day communication with territory procedures and processes.
- Ensure territory operates within budget.
- Oversee communication and compliance both externally and internally against Distributor contracts.
- Aid Distributor Sales Director in creating marketing and promotional material.
- Generate sales tracking, promotional and financial reports alongside company CRM to track objective attainment.
- BA/BS essential.
- 5+ years sales experience in sales of diagnostic or medical equipment.
- Experience in lab diagnostics or distribution sales preferred.
- Track record of success in sales, sales management, training, and marketing.
- High level negotiation skills with strong verbal and written communication skills essential.
- CRM experience preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably experienced and skilled individual who is looking to take the next steps forward in their career. This opening combines an excellent compensation package with the chance to be an important member of a fast-growing and influential company.
Job Reference: OH;MDS
$130,000 - 160,000