Location: Massachusetts, USA
About the Company:
Mackenzie Stuart is working with a market leader in API contract and development manufacturing, in search of a Manager of Program Management. The role is based in Massachusetts, USA.
About the Role:
- Directly oversee a team of 6 Program Managers – ensure project milestones, timelines and budgets are planned and realistic.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure project deliverables.
- Plan and take part in on-site visits and meetings with current / potential customers.
- Train and guide Project Management teams – talent development.
- Quickly identify and solve issues that obstruct the success of the Program Management team.
- Produce site project forecasts.
About the Person:
I am seeking someone who has a background in Chemistry / Science / Chemical Engineering. To be considered for this role you must have strong knowledge of GMP regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ project management experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry – ideally API manufacturing.
- PMP certification is desired.
- Experience managing teams.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Project.
- Strong customer facing skills.
- Excellent communication skills when leading teams and providing direction to internal and external stakeholders.
Job Reference: CH-005-US
US Dollar140,000 - 160,000