Ref: JC - MDCC
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with an international chemical distributor, distributing speciality chemicals into a variety of markets.
We are looking for candidates who have experience in business management, including P&L responsibility and cross-functional teams. The role will report into the President of the company.
- Full P&L responsibility over the UK and Ireland
- Management & leadership of local management team and personnel, co-ordination and steering of sales and customer service
- Building and leading the country organization according to company philosophies
- Responsible for overseeing key principles and supply chain
- Ensure growth and profitability of the business
- Develop and implement medium and long term commercial strategy
- Located near the UK HQ, or willing to relocate
- Preferably educated in BSc & MSc in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering. MBA preferred
- Experience managing P&L budget or large revenue target
- Strong leadership experience with ideally 10+ years management experience
- Existing knowledge of the Coatings & Construction industry, ideally with 8+ years’ experience
- Proven ability at pushing sales to increase top-line whilst maintaining strong bottom line
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of £70,000 – £100,000 plus 25% variable bonus plus added benefits.
Job Reference: JC - MDCC
£70,000 - 100,000