Market Development Manager – Chemicals
Salary: S$80,000 – S$120,000 + Package
Location – Singapore
Mackenzie Stuart is working with a Leading Global producer of sustainable and natural ingredients, to find a technical and commercial expert to join their team in Singapore. The position they have open is for a Market Development Manager, who will aid the sales team and contribute towards new business development across the whole Asia Pacific area. The company’s plan for 2019 is to expand their presence in the Personal Care market and so applicants should have experience in this specific market.
- Assist the sales team on customer visits to promote new products to existing and prospective clients.
- Use hands on technical experience, to train the commercial team as well as provide external support to customers.
- Understand customer needs and report these back to the R&D department to ensure the portfolio is keeping up with industry trends.
- Develop prototypes to take to customer meetings, to demonstrate the benefits of the company’s products.
- Conduct market research and report back findings to the European HQ, to contribute towards global business strategy.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Personal Care Chemicals sector.
- A strong technical background and commercial understanding of the market.
- Must have excellent team working and communication skills.
- Be educated to at least a degree level in a technical subject, such as Chemistry or Biology.
- A strong work ethic to fit in with the customer facing team and company culture.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Select:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection consultancy business. With offices in Leeds, London & Toronto, we provide both retained and contingency recruitment services across a range of market sectors and industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, FMCG, Logistics & Supply Chain, and manufacturing. We appreciate the uniqueness of every candidate’s situation and apply this to our business approach, striving to make trust and professionalism a paramount feature of our conduct.
Job Reference: DK-PC-20762
S$80,000 - 120,000