Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a renowned multi-national manufacturer of specialty lubricants for multiple market applications.
We are currently recruiting for a Market Manager, located remotely across the Midwest/southeast (including Texas). The territory will be assigned based upon location, with the successful candidate reporting directly to North American Sales Director.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Drive business development and growth across 3 primary market segments: Steel, Cement and Mining
- Develop and execute strategies and support programs via direct contact with end users , service customers and channel partners
- Provide insight to sales organisation regarding market needs and priorities, future direction and lead generation
- Plan, implement and coordinate marketing activities for market segments to achieve revenue forecasts
- Evaluate pricing to deliver appropriate margins whilst remaining competitive. Implement and oversee price increases where required.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Currently based in a convenient location across the Midwest/southeast (including Texas)
- At least 3 years’ commercial experience in Lubricants industry
- Experience in mining or cement maintenance departments
- Bachelor’s educated, preferably in the field of Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to travel 30- 50% of time as required
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of $80,000 – $100,000 plus bonus, commission and additional benefits.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: JR-KLMMUS
$80,000 - 100,000
Midwest / southeast US