Ref: EI - 210520 - MDACH
Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a globally leading aesthetic company focusing on a full portfolio of aesthetic products.
The company is requiring a Marketing Lead to be based in the DACH region. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established and respected Aesthetic company.
- Hire and manage the performance of marketing team.
- Report to International Marketing Leadership team.
- Create marketing strategies for region.
- Research and analyse market trends and competitors.
- Oversee marketing campaigns.
- Track effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the leadership team.
- Negotiate and liaise with third-party marketing agencies.
- Write and deliver content and social media plans.
- Look after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
- Manage the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures.
- Oversee the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows and conferences.
- Aesthetic Industry Experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a Marketing position.
- Minimum of 2 years in a management.
- Fluent English – Written and Spoken. French and Dutch preferable.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Please submit your CV if you have the skills outlined above AND ONLY experience in the aesthetic field. Due to the high volume of expected responses, we can only acknowledge successful candidates.
About Mackenzie Stuart;
Mackenzie Stuart is an executive search and selection company working globally in many different sectors. From out offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist, experienced recruitment consultants that work within Medical & Scientific, Oil & Gas, Mining, Legal, Construction, Finance, Insurance and FMCG sectors.
Job Reference: EI - 210520 - MDACH
€0 - 0