Marketing Manager- Personal Care
Location: New Jersey, North America
Salary: $100,000 – $150,000
Mackenzie Stuart is seeking an Marketing Manager on behalf of a globally leading, speciality chemical manufacturer. This is a business critical role, created as part of expansion strategy, where the successful candidate will take on existing business and new pipeline innovation for North America, ensuring growth and attention to detail with customer service.
You Will Be Responsible For…
- Maintaining existing relationships with key clients and stakeholder acquiring new business, to maximise sales
- Use both a method of strategic marketing and technical expertise to drive, execute and implement marketing initiatives
- Implement appropriate pipeline innovation strategy aligned with North American & Global strategies.
- Acting as an ambassador to the company, showing passion, enthusiasm and dedication across the internal network and global industry
- 5+ years’ experience in Technical Role with experience across the Personal Care Market
- Ideally, possess experience having worked in a Technical Marketing Position
- An ability to travel when necessary to meet customers across the territory.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communications ability are essential, must have an ability to handle large customers effectively.
- Passion and drive, aspiration to make a difference in the every changing and dynamic fragrance world.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and success-based mind-set.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Select:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection consultancy business. With offices in Leeds, London & Toronto, we provide both retained and contingency recruitment services across a range of market sectors and industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, FMCG, Logistics & Supply Chain, and manufacturing. We appreciate the uniqueness of every candidate’s situation and apply this to our business approach, striving to make trust and professionalism a paramount feature of our conduct.
Job Reference: MM:1784
$100,000 - 150,000