Mackenzie Stuart is currently working closely with a leading family owned fragrance house, to seek a Marketing Manager. The company is a major player in the global market and is experiencing huge growth.
- Management of marketing aspects of key accounts, enhancing customer relationships with market analysis and sales support
- Consumer insights and trends analysis
- Storytelling and creativity to develop brands
- Management and coordination of news letters on Fine Fragrance for internal partners and customers
- Redesign and maintenance of Olfactive databases and creation of olfactory pyramids
- Support development of workshops and important events
- 5+ years’ experience in beauty industry marketing, preferably with a fragrance house.
- Ideally, degree from a business school or university
- Olfactive training is ideal but not essential
- Excellent communications, analytical and creative skills
- English speaking is essential
- Good knowledge of Fine Fragrance sector
Job Reference: JC-F-57294
€40,000 - 50,000