Mackenzie Stuart is working on behalf of a cosmetic contract manufacturer, looking for a talented Marketing Manager. The role will be tasked with enhancing the company image in industry through creative direction and branding. Working closely with R&D to focus on how to effectively deliver products to market.
- Deliver projects for new product development & general marketing tasks.
- Present ideas & solutions to customers in both internal & external meetings.
- Research growth areas, and monitor market trends.
- Act as the face of the company at trade shows.
- 2-3 years’ experience within the cosmetics industry in a marketing role.
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of the cosmetics industry and market trends.
- College education or equivalent experience.
Job Reference: BA-CM-81811
$60,000 - 70,000