Mackenzie Stuart is currently working with one of the fastest growing organisations in the Global Orthopaedic market. Following their continued growth they are now looking for a Marketing Manager for one of their Hip Product Portfolio, the role will be based in their UK office.
- Report to the Global Marketing Director
- Manage the global marketing team for the portfolio, currently 5 Direct reports
- Oversee all marketing activities for the Hip portfolio
- Work closely with the R&D and Product Development process from product conception, through development, launch and commercialisation
- Work closely across multiple departments to ensure successful performance of the product portfolio
- At least 3 years’ experience in Marketing in Medical Devices
- Experience in Orthopaedics is highly desired with a working knowledge essential
- Fluent in Spoken & Written English, with French or German language skills highly desirable
- Willingness to travel extensively including International Travel
- Experience working with Manufacturing teams and understanding of R&D processes
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in the Global Orthopaedic market. If you feel you would be suitable for this role, please apply.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Reference: CA-MD-347
£50,000 - 70,000